Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Medicine doctor, PGCSD(dermatology)
6740150

I took Flonase and Allegra earlier today because I thought I

Customer Question

I took Flonase and Allegra earlier today because I thought I was having allergy symptoms. Now I realize I have a bad head cold. Can I take Tylenol cold and sinus tonight? Thanks!
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Ok. I took children's Allegra (2 teaspoons) at 10:30 this morning and Flonase at 2:30. Can I take Tylenol cold and sinus tonight for my sinus symptoms?
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 6 months ago.
Hello,Welcome to Justanswer website.Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Well, Flonase is a nasal spray containing fluticasone. It is basically a corticosteroid.Allegra contains fexofenadine and is an antihistamine that reduces the effects of natural chemical histamine in the body.I understand that you have developed cold symptoms. Yes, you can safely take Tylenol Cold and Sinus. It would not have any negative interaction with Flonase and Allegra. Tylenol Cold and Sinus contains-Analgesic: acetaminophen (extra strength), 500 mgDecongestant: pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, 30 mg.You can safely take Tylenol Cold and Sinus.You can Gargle with hot, saline water - mix 2 teaspoonfuls of salt in 1 glass of hot water and gargle thrice daily.You can go for Steam inhalation - Take a bowl of hot water, and put 2 tsf of salt in it. You can also put menthol in it if you have some. Inhale the steam that rises from the water. Hope this helpedPlease use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to meMy goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.Thank you.Kind RegardsDr.Josh
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 6 months ago.
Dear Customer,Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.Thank you.Kind RegardsDr.Josh