Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

I feel this hard like lump near the tail end of my spine at

Customer Question

I feel this hard like lump near the tail end of my spine at the very top of my botox.. it moves and feels like a bone. My guess is its not the tail end of the spine
JA: How long have you had the lump? Is it hard or soft?
Customer: honestly i never really noticed it.. i think i have felt in the past... and its hard feels like a bone
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: where the spine kinda curves into the botox is where i then feel it.. my guess is its just the coccyx
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: no thats it
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 6 months ago.
HelloIt might be the end of the coccyx if it is hard.If it is like a lump in the skin, then it is a cyst.This needs an examination.If there is pain and swelling, a pilonidal cyst. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
it is hard and not painfull... it does move to the side...
OKHave it examined.I think it is a cyst. please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I just went to Doctor know he stated its a cyst... He says you just leave it alone.. Do you not get them surgically removed
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Now*
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
He said sense it's movable it's not cancer but just a cyst and you leave them alone
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This was from the immediate care doctor
What is your question?I have not seen a positive ratingPlease do that then let me know