Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

My 32 year old daughter just got hit in the head with a 25lb

Customer Question

My 32 year old daughter just got hit in the head with a 25lb weight. She said, she does not feel anything except in the area she was hit. She even continued to excersised after it happened. She said she plans to ice the stop, but does she have to go to Urgent Care to get checked out?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 9 months ago.
Thanks for this question belindaUnless she has any neurological symptoms there is no need to gowatch out for dizziness, blurry vision, etcIf none of this occurs, it is fine to wait it outlet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com
thanks for this questionPlease don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)if you have more questions, just reply :)