Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO

I had a back surgery from my neck to my tial bone afer the

Customer Question

I had a back surgery from my neck to my tial bone afer the surgery I had to go stay with my daughter and son in law they smoke that new pot 24 7 and they have a small 2 bedroom I am in a pain management dr and was drug tested will it show and if so what will they do I have true pain and 4 or 5 conditions that cause it
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 5 months ago.
Hi this is Dr Stan here to help you today. The chances this will affect your drug testing is very slim to none. Second hand association will not affect you in the short term. I hope this helps and relax you will be fine. I am here to answer any additional questions you may have. I have activated the rating page and a positive rating is always appreciated.