Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine

I need opinion on my test of smac 20 and CBC.

Customer Question

i need opinion on my test of smac 20 and CBC.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.
Hi there.Thank you for your question.I will be helping you out with your concerns today.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.
Have you had these tests done?If yes, can you please attach the results on here.Thank you
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Dear Dr.,i have attached the results.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your response.I am sorry for responding late.The test reports here only show slight abnormalities.This is nothing serious or anything to worry about.The RBC count is high but we look at the RBC count along with the hemoglobin.Since the hemoglobin is normal, the RBC count being high does not carry much importance.The platelets are only slightly on the lower side.A repeat blood test in two to three months time is something that I would suggest just to have a look at these numbers again.I am sure this is nothing serious or anything to worry about.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards