Nadim Al-Mubarak
Nadim Al-Mubarak,
Experience:  MD at University Hospital Case Medical Center

I take 2.2 of lexapro and 0.5 ativan, is it safe to take

Customer Question

I take 2.2 of lexapro and 0.5 ativan, is it safe to take motrin or tylenol
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: What do you need?, I am not paying a doctor, I thought you could answer.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of? The Doctor's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: How much? I take those meds I mentioned twice a day.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Nadim Al-Mubarak replied 5 months ago.
GreetingsYes, it is safe to take the combination of these medications with no problems. It is not advisable to take Motrin for long time though. Please complete the rating above. You may still email me with question on this topic after the rating. Best wishes