Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD

Object Object] JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details

Customer Question

object Object]
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Feels like there is lump but there are not and stabbing pain in chest and tummy is sore
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 5 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Where is the lump located?Which part of the chest you feel pain?Do you have any existing medical condition?Which part of the tummy you feel sore?Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: