Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I have spinal biftia, tethered cord and unknown brain

Customer Question

Hi, I have spinal biftia, tethered cord and unknown brain pressure right side ,because knowone will put out and I hsve teeth that don't numb in the back so I was offered aditivan, I never takin it before and some nervous of side effects ,I have sleep apnea will this lower my oxgen levels,during this and will this even help get through where part of my tooth doesn't numb.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 6 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.The DDS should monitor you oxygen levels during the procedure and will give you extra oxygen. As such, the ativan should be OK.Of course, the best person to ask about this is your primary care MD who knows you best.The ativan will help you relax during your tooth surgery although it will, by itself, not make your tooth more numbDoes this make sense to you?It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS