Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I have arthritis in my spine, and when it's bad... It's bad.

Customer Question

I have arthritis in my spine, and when it's bad... It's bad. My doc won't give me anything to help
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: The pain is unbearable on days... Other days not. I'd like to have help on the bad days, when I can't move
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know of... Just that it's gotten worse
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 6 months ago.
Hi this is Dr Stan here to help you today. I am sorry you are having such pain. The are medications you can take to help reduce the inflammation such as NSAIDS (Ibuprofen, Aleve) all of them are over the counter. Your doctor can also prescribe steroids for short periods of time to quickly help with the pain and inflammation. You may benefit from being evaluated by a Rheumatologist to determine other treatments that will help you. I hope this is helpful and I am here to answer any additional questions you may have. A positive rating is always appreciated.
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 6 months ago.
Do you have any additional questions for me? If not please complete the rating page so I may be compensated for my response. Thank you.