Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

My husband said to go look at his urine and it was red, not

Customer Question

my husband said to go look at his urine and it was red, not bright red but darker. has happened before about 3-4 weeks ago. he did have kidney stones a couple years ago
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: he has underwent an ultrasound of stomach, pancreas & liver that showed a fatty liver. has had a colonoscopy, endoscopy, and a scan of gall bladder. that showed sludge in bile ducts
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: lost you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 5 months ago.
HelloThe problem here is that kidney stones would be very painful.He might have a lesion in the kidneys, or the bladder.He needs to see his doctor, and a urologist, probably for scope of the bladder if the kidneys are normal on scan.Kidney tumor needs to be ruled out. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here