Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.

I used a plug on Tuesday. After sex, I could not find it. I

Customer Question

Hi, I used a butt plug on Tuesday. After sex, I could not find it. I feel fine and did not notice anything, but yesterday I realized I had not had a bowel movement since then. I got a natural laxative yesterday. I did have a bowel movement, but it was stringy, not a normal one. I have had this before. I am, also, on gabapentin and clonondine. So, I just I am a little scared that the butt plug went inside and I did not notice. Strange, I know! Not sure what to do. Thought I would feel it if it had.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 5 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidthere would be no way it is still inside of you if you had a bowel must have fallen out during or after might have to look around the sheets and bed or where ever you were having is not still inside of you.let me know if you have other questions.