Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

JA: . How can we help? Customer: I took an RNA qualitative

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: I took an RNA qualitative on day 20 while on PEP which was neg is there any value in this
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: What kind of information
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: It was receptive anal intercourse not sure if condom was used or not. No symptoms during PEP but 2 weeks later I came down with what felt like a cold runny nose and nasal congestion with cough
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: And since then been feeling sensitive lymph nodes
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 6 months ago.
HelloThe test is valid at 3 weeks.You were one day short, more or less.Probably still valid.If your repeat it now and it is negative, there is no question. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/