Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

About three times in the past year I've woken up in the

Customer Question

About three times in the past year I've woken up in the middle of the night with incredible pain in in my upper stomach and a mouth full of water Usually a couple of tums helps me to go back to sleep and the paiun goes away. ?????
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for this questionThis is likely severe acid refluxI would recommend asking your doctor if you can go on zantac 150 mg at nightIt is OTC and it will helplet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com
Thanks for this questionPlease don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)If you have more questions just reply