DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

I need meds to kill threadworms there out of control

Customer Question

Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

HI

How do you know this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hav been to urgent care doc thought I was crazy I just don't want to spread them everwhere but icant stand it the meds I'm taking aren't working anymore cant break cycle ....want to hug my mom...
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

So

The doc does not think you have these right?

What tests have you had?

What medicine

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just over the counter stuff and health food store I know because where your infested you see them EVERYWHER
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hello

No, there is no such worm that you would see everywhere.

You need to go have stool samples done, but I don't think you have worms.

There is a disorder called delusional parasitosis, when people think they have worms but do not.

There is no over the counter treatment that is going to be effective, even if you do have worms.

Go to your regular doctor and discuss this.

Have 3 stool samples sent to the lab.

You can not pass worms by hugging someone.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
LOOK THEM UP 5 MILLON PEOPLE HAVE THEM KIDS usually there was a kid in my house and three of my friends have the same symtoms
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hi

In that case you need to have your doctor confirm this and give you a prescription.

You can not get that here.

Let me know if you have further questions.

please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/