Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I was on Xanax years when all of a sudden my doctor told me

Customer Question

I was on Xanax for 6 years when all of a sudden my doctor told me that he couldn't write me that anymore, that he could only write me clonopen, which I might as well not even waste the $125 dollars every month for that. I know other patients that ho there that still get xanax. Why would he do that. Half the time the clonopen doesn't even show up in my urine sample. And he cut me back from 90 to 60 30mg adderol. He won't write refills on the benzo's and doesn't take ins. $125 cash a month, plus to fill them. How do I approach him, especially knowing that he writes other patients what he use to write me. And he lies straight to my face.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am a 43 yr. Old male. I suffer from social anxiety and attention tremmors. I also get panic attacks and alozrapham is the only thing, and I have tried everything, that works without making me sleepy and cause short term memory loss. Do I just tell him I want exactly what You gave me for Years, or I will just have go else where?
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 6 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.Did your doctor tell you why she can't write you a Rx for xanax all of a sudden?What issues have you had with your urine testing for your adderol, benzo's etc?Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It has been a year now since he made the change and it just isn't working. He has been watched by the DEA and tells me that is all he can write when I know better. I went from 60 2 mg xanax or 120 1mg xanax and 90 3Omg Adderol to 90 1mg clonopen and 60 30mg Adderol to while he still writes half of his patients the 120 and 90, which I had been doing very well on for several years. And I have to pay him cash every man month $125 outta pocket and outta pocket for my scripts also. Do you know and online Doctors that will write if I have all my years of print outs?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have a problem with my clonopen showing up at the Suboxne/methadone clinic. I have been on the clinic for 11 years off and on. So it looks like to them that I am selling them or definitely not taking them. Please help me with this predicament!!!
Thank you for that additional information.I have been oncall this week and it has been crazybusy.....yesterday I was in the operating room for almost 10 hours....suffice to say that I have not been able to get online much the last few days :(Thank you for your patience.This deal with cash and the DEA watching this doctor smells fishy......I'd dump this guy, get copies of all your records, and find another MD who will give you the treatment you need.Does this make sense to you?I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned the top rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.Thanks in advance,Dr. Rick MD FACS