Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.

I need a prescription acetaminophen 10-325

Customer Question

I need a prescription for hydrocodone acetaminophen 10-325 I have a dr appointment in June but need to get rid of my chronic pain this month
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 5 months ago.
This cannot be done through this site. It is illegal for a doctor to prescribe hydrocodone/acetaminophen based solely on an internet communication.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
what do you suggest I do
The medicine can only be prescribed by a doctor that has done a personal assessment. Who has been prescribing this medicine to this point?
I had asked who has been prescribing this medicine to this point and have not heard back. Although federal law requires that a doctor perform a personal assessment of any patient before prescribing this medicine, it is not required that the doctor repeat the assessment before each refill. It is expected that a repeat assessment be done on a regular basis, but it does not need to be done before each refill. If the doctor that has been prescribing the medicine is still available, then that doctor could prescribe the medicine without seeing you, based on the prior personal assessment. If that doctor is not available, for whatever reason, then the only other option would be to be seen by a new doctor, either by moving up the appointment that is currently scheduled in June or by seeing another doctor.