Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)

One day I felt a muscle in the tip of my penis break during

Customer Question

One day I felt a muscle in the tip of my penis break during masturbation. My ejaculations started getting smaller, then finally stopped about a year ago. A doctor did a prostate check (finger up the ass) said everything normal. What's the problem?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I'm hemiplegic from a stroke and 62 years old, been with same GP long time.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 5 months ago.
Hi there ...Thank you for the question ....Feeling in the tip of penis is often always fleshy and this is normal .As far as low ejaculation is concerned often low levels of Testosterone in body could be the reason .I will suggest you to check your Serum Testosterone levels .Meanwhile use good diet rich in oysters , oats , and fresh fruit juices , your issue will resolved soon .Regards ***** ***** luck .Please rate my answer as good service .Thanks .