DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

I have hepatitis c and was told i cant get the treatments

Customer Question

i have hepatitis c and was told i cant get the treatments because of i use meth
so i called some rehab places but they wont detox off of it so can you tell me what i can do for this
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 9 months ago.
HelloYou are correctYou have to detox.The only way is to stop meth for good.This must be under medical supervision.Find a Dr. of Addiction Medicine.These are the MD specialists in this area, often psychiatrists or internist. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
You mentioned some experts in my area but I don't see any reccomendations.I live in the Palm Springs area.Thank You
This was the other doctor that mentioined this.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 9 months ago.
Sorry what state?