Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

2 days ago a large lump appeared on my forehead. At the same

Customer Question

2 days ago a large lump appeared on my forehead. At the same time, i started getting headaches that feel like a sinus headache. The lump is the size of a quarter and has a bumpy consistency. It feels painful if I press on it. This lump appeared overnight with no trauma to the head. It's very odd. It also hurts if I flex the muscles of my forehead.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 6 months ago.
Hi there ...Thank you for the question ...This is red raised bump , it seems that something has bitten you and bump is reaction to that bite .It would be ideal for you to have Tab Advil for pain control .Apply Hydrocrtisone cream over it swelling gradually decrease .Good luck .Please rate my answer as good service .Thanks .