Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

Dog cat and me. there is something that is biting me day or

Customer Question

dog cat and me. there is something that is biting me day or night but noticed new bites when I was holding my dog at vets. beeen treating for walking dandruff and finally got hair back on my cat and am treating all of them with zodiac .
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: the terrier has an open wound around base of toenail . the pads on all ar thick and cracked, toenails are very odd thick with white residue inside. there are mite looking things between toes and foor. red discoloration on toenails
JA: How old is And?
Customer: dg is 14,lucy 5 pickle is 2 dogs . cats keera is 20,shadow is 18
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Kiera?
Customer: ear infection
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question.Do you have any picture of the bites that you have experienced that you could share with me on here.Thank you