Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

I have small red bumps with some swelling on my forearm. it

Customer Question

I have small red bumps with some swelling on my forearm. it extends to the middle of my hand. Doesn't itch.
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Okay, the bumps are small. I've taken benadryl and it hasn't helped.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I do have general allergies and figured that was the issue however even after medicine this has continued
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 6 months ago.
any other medical issues?
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Are these bumps painful?Swelling can be due to the bacterial infection. Staphylococci or streptococci can cause such symptoms. Will require antibiotic in that case. Please post a picture also if possible. Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 6 months ago.
HelloSwelling can be a sign of cellulitis.This is not something to wait on.Blood clot is less likely but possible.Go to the ER if your doctor can not see you right now.I am a double board certified US doctor.Find me as needed, Dr. Thomas, in medical
can you attach a picture?