Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution

My left arm suddenly feels tired. I only got 4 hours sleep

Customer Question

My left arm suddenly feels tired. I only got 4 hours sleep so I took a nytol. That didn't seem to do a thing so I took another. I use them once every few months and have never taken more than one. I do not have any other symptoms. I finished taking antibiotics last Tuesday because I had pneumonia. Chest congestion and headaches were the only symptoms. I still am coughing green flem. The cough started a little over 4 weeks ago. My arm still feels tired.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I am taking iron, B12 and folic acid for anemia. I take lamotrigine for epilepsy.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for this questionIs it only the arm?ever had this before?did you sleep on it wrong?
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 5 months ago.
HelloThis requires examination, regardless.Get that done today.A mini stroke is possible, and more likely if this progresses.It could be that you slept on the arm funny.IT can happen with a heart problem.My advice is that you get to urgent care or the ER right now, and playit safe.I am a double board certified clinical doctor.Don't wait.Please click a postive rating here, as that is now we are paid.
YOu don't need to rush to the doctor.This is incorrect advice and you don't need an examcoughing is normal after pneumoniado you have shortness of breath or fever?