Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine

I got oral sex 60 secs. Then had protected sex. The

Customer Question

I got oral sex for like 60 secs. Then had protected sex. The condom broke I took it off n switched it. Finished n washed with soap n water. Then I went home n washed again. N threw alcohol on my penis. 4 days later I had swollen lymph node in neck and sore throat and ear ache. I'm scared
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question.I understand that your main concern may be HIV.The most common cause of the symptoms that you are having is a viral infection in the throat that can cause a sore throat along with swollen and painful nodes in the neck.Acute retroviral syndrome does not present so quickly with such symptoms.I would not worry whatsoever.I understand that it is your anxiety that is getting the better of you at the moment.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards