Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution

JA: . What do you want help with? Customer: Have

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: Have a quick question about a pain and swelling in my right hand, at the base of my right pointer finger
JA: Sorry to hear that you're in pain. The doctors and specialists are on call 24/7 to get you answers and put you on the road to recovery. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Ok
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I didn't do anything to hurt it. Woke up this morning to pain there and it has consistently gotten swollen and more painful throughout the day. I can't make a fist with my right hand now. it's a little red on that spot. hold hand starting to hurt.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 5 months ago.
any other medical issues?
just click send to reply
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Epilepsy is all
Do you have a picture you can attach?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This appears to be acute inflammation of the joint on that side.This is sometimes related to inflammatory arthritis like gout or rheumatoidI recommend you get this looked at today.It needs tested for infection or inflammatory arthritislet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again: for using