Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

Blood coming out of my right ear. It feels clogged then realized

Customer Question

Blood coming out of my right ear. It feels clogged then realized it's blood. I cleaned it using cotton buds and it's okay now. This is the second time it has happened now this month and it's concerning.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I don't know why.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 5 months ago.
HelloIt needs an examIt can be infectioncyst or other tumorHole in the ear drumOther problem.Only a visual inspection is going to diagnose this.There is some concern of letting an undiagnosed problem go until there is hearing loss.Don't do that.See your doctor by tomorrow. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here