Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

No erection at all! Even when arousaled JA: OK. The Doctor

Customer Question

No erection at all! Even when arousaled
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Got a TBI in 2010 erections have been a problem since then
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Have tried injections , tri- something and caveject! The tri whatever hurt to much but did get erection !! Cialis and viagra dont work at all.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 5 months ago.
HelloIf all else fails, an implant would be needed.These have a high degree of patient satisfaction.Hello'This is a normal range heart rate.It would be particularly normal since you felt you were having an anxiety attack.You need an exam to make sure there is no rhythm problem .I would have someone listen to your heart as well.This is easy, being in the hospitalCheck, with one of the ER docs.I am a double board certified US doctor.Find me as needed by request here to save time, get fast and correct answers. Additional information: anxiety can be a sign of underlying problems: heart rhythm problem, thyroid problem, nutritional deficiency, caffeine, smoking, alcohol, medications and others. Get checked out. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here