Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

I had the worst foot cramp I ever had the other night and now

Customer Question

I had the worst foot cramp I ever had the other night and now my toe is crooked and separated. I've been massaging very aggressively to put it back in the right direction and wearing tapeto pull the toe back. it starts to work but hasn't stayed. I can feel the tendon in my foot turned.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I can't think of anything else thanks, ***** ***** in perfect health and on no medication except Bio identical hormones. I am 58 but look and feel 28. I.ve been getting foot cramps only recently.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 6 months ago.
HelloThis implies damage, or even a bunion.This is NOT self help.You need to see a podiatrist right away.This can be arthritis for example that has progressed silently until now.See a podiatrist this week.Or, rheumatologist, or orthopedist. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/