Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

My Grand Daughter made her umptenth attempt on her life.

Customer Question

My Grand Daughter made her umptenth attempt on her life. She was an honor grad from H.S. and had a high Gpa the 2 years she went to collage. While pregnant with second child she went into chrisis and it was found she had Chrones disease. She also has PST migrains, 2 0r 3 ruptured disc and finds it very difficult to function. No husband in this picture. Two children both n their teens,12 and 15. Been in and out of rehab for 12 years she gets worse everyday. She is on disability. What we need is a treatment program for mental and health long term. I beg you please, please help us or 2 children is going to be Motherless.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for this questionWhere do you live?have you considered inpatient rehabilitation?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
We live in S.Georgia. She has been in and out for 12 years now. She needs long term for her health and mental status.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
You have not helped me at all.
has she been able to find a good addiction psychiatrist and psychologist?