Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have a lump between my and when I pee it hurts and has

Customer Question

I have a lump between my butt and when I pee it hurts and has a lil of blood come out
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: It hurts to sit and I feel like I have to pre all the time when I do it hurts and blood comes out when I do pee and done it feels like something is sitting on my bladder
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 9 months ago.
Thanks for your question.Please tell me your age and sex?Since how long have you been having this?Is it a top of anal area or between the anal and genital area?Thanks
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'm 21 and female.. 2 days and it at top of butt it hurts to sit ...
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
And It hurts to pee and when I'm done I have to pee again in less then 3 mins and it hurts to pee and. When I do lil bit of blood comes out