Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

I have noticeable swelling on my right side just below my rib

Customer Question

I have noticeable swelling on my right side just below my rib cage iam experiencing periods of dull ache. Iam due to see my rheumatologist in couple of wks. So they can figure out why my tissues are being attacked by each other
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: tingling sensations I get in my fingers n toes at times ,finger swelling and consistant back pain with stiffness at times my knee has swollen on me and was hot too touch with toothache like pain could not walk on it for 3mth .iam depressed I take Effexor so controlled.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question.Can you attach a picture here for me to see, if possible.Regards