Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I got a ?

Customer Question

I got a ?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidwhat is your medical question?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
7
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Did u get the pic
yes, I got the picture of the penis.is that ulcer painful?painful ulcers in the genital area can be a sign of genital herpes.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No pain
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Will L lysine work
that is good it is not painfulI would use neosporinor manuka honey on it to help with healingI would eat more protein in eggs and egg whitesand eat more fruits and vegetables and oranges and broccoli to help with healing.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 6 months ago.
HelloThat ulcer needs to be examined microscopically.We cannot diagnose it from this picture.It is not normal.Hard to say what it is.MRSA can act like this.That requires bactroban.It is still possibly herpetic and should be swabbed. L lysine will not work.If it is raised at all, it could be an early wart, but need a more magnified photo.I am a double board certified US Doctor.We do not diagnose or treat here, and you need a magnified examination of this. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/
This is Dr. DavidMRSA is rare and would not heal and would produce redness and larger ulceration.under the penis there you can get excessive moisture as well and fungal infections.trauma from sex and sexual activity can sometimes cause an ulcer there as well. let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com