Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician
Experience:  MBBS DNB
25843817

Is there any reason to be concerned about red underarm..not

Customer Question

is there any reason to be concerned about red underarm..not really a rash and does not itch
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 11 months ago.
Hello]In fact it is fairly common.It can be irritation from what you use there.Stop that for a few days and see.It can be bacterial or fungal [most often cornybacterium in this area] infection, which might resolve, but if notcan be easily treated.Glad to look at a picture here as well. I am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed for correct, safe and accurate answershttp://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas.
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 11 months ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service . Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information: Would you like me to answer your query as a Dermatologist? Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic
HiPlease attach a pictureI will be waiting.
HiThe above will not let me edit my post: site problem.I made an error in not mentioning that you don't have to itch for this to be infection.See this link.A picture will help if you can attach here.I am here daily: double board certified US doctor.Find me as needed.
HelloPlease do let me know if you still have your concern. I am awaiting a message from you .I would be happy to help you