Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

My pulse is 98 this morning and has been running high although

Customer Question

my pulse is 98 this morning and has been running high although I didn't record it yesterday
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: ok, well yesterday my bp was 111/60 and I was feeling faint, I took meclazine and the faint feeling went away, about an hour later my bp was 122/76 which I consider normal.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: This morning, my bp is 129/78 and pulse was 92
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 9 months ago.
Thanks for this questionThat pulse is normal. It is high normal, but normal100 is the cut offPerhaps you are dehydrated? That can raise your pulseIs this possible?