Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

My pulse is 98 this morning and has been running high although

Customer Question

my pulse is 98 this morning and has been running high although I didn't record it yesterday
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: ok, well yesterday my bp was 111/60 and I was feeling faint, I took meclazine and the faint feeling went away, about an hour later my bp was 122/76 which I consider normal.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: This morning, my bp is 129/78 and pulse was 92
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 11 months ago.
Thanks for this questionThat pulse is normal. It is high normal, but normal100 is the cut offPerhaps you are dehydrated? That can raise your pulseIs this possible?