Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

My son gets a nosebleed every day and it last an

Customer Question

Hi my son gets a nosebleed every day and it last for half an hour some times.. I'm very worried. How much is it to get a nose cautaring . I live in London so witch places does it?
JA: It's only $5. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: He had the nose bleed long time ago... Since when he's 6 but that stops quickly and use to happen three times a year..but then it started to increase now about two months ago it happens while he is a sleep..he will wake up with a nosebleed.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Also blood clots
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for this questionHow old is your son?actually the number one cause of nosebleeds is nose picking.Does he pick his nose?has he seen an ENT doctor?