Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.

So on a professional lab test how long can PO Peecocet and

Customer Question

So on a professional lab test how long can PO Peecocet and IM Diuladid be texted on a 55 yo obese woman
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 5 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidon urine tox screening tests, oral percocets and IM dilaudid can be tested positive in the urine for up to 3 days.after 3 days or 72 hours, the urine test will be negative. me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me: for using