Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

There.I have an issue with my nose. My nose is always

Customer Question

Hi there.I have an issue with my nose. My nose is always stuffy.I can’t breath easily.I don't have allergy. When I go to bed and lay on some side I start breath better by one of my nostril. I tried electrophoresis i got little relief but not much.Recently everything becomes worst and It’s really hard for me to breath by my nose.What would you recommend me to do? How can I treat this illnes?Thanks
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidyou need to consult with an ENT doctoryou need a sinoscopy scope to look into your sinusesand you need a sinus CT Scanyou might need a steroid nasal spray to help clear up your sinuses and help you breath better.long term chronic sinusitis inflammation of the sinuses can also be helped with a course of antibioticsin rare cases, sinus surgery is needed.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I got diagnosis vasomotor rhinisis. But my doctor doesnt know how to treat this, we tried a lot different drugs but with no luck
have you tried netty pot sinus irrigationhave you tried nasal saline sprays?do you have mold in your home?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have no molt in my home, i tried saline sprays with no luck. I didnt try netty pot irrigation. Do you think it way help even if i tried a lot of different more stronger sprays?
you can try the netty potyou can also try the over the counter Nasocort or Rhinocort steroid nasal sprays and see if they help.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
How often i should do netty pot and how long?
I would try it once a day and see if it starts to help your symptoms.if it helps, you can use it twice a day