Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

WOULD LIKE A COMPLTE DIAGNOSTIC EXAM IN EVERY AREA

Customer Question

wOULD LIKE A COMPLTE DIAGNOSTIC EXAM IN EVERY AREA
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 7 months ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.Since an examination obviously cannot be done over the internet, it is unclear what you are asking.How can we be of assistance?
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 6 months ago.
I had asked for some clarification of what assistance you are seeking and have not heard back. If you are seeking a complete medical examination, this is something that would typically be scheduled with your primary care physician. When you make the appointment, you should let them know that this is what you are wanting so that a sufficient amount of time can be scheduled. If you are seeking other information, please let me know.