Nadim Al-Mubarak
Nadim Al-Mubarak,
Experience:  MD at University Hospital Case Medical Center
16855155

I am a graphic artist. Could that have anything to do with

Customer Question

I am a graphic artist. Could that have anything to do with shaking hands?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Nadim Al-Mubarak replied 6 months ago.
GreetingsYes, it can be related, depending on how you use your hands, and wether you do repetitive motions for long time, for many years, and, if you spend lengthy hours on the computer/key boards. This can lead to Carpal Tunnel syndrome which would be the culprit of the tremor (shaking hands)However, other etiologies of tremor should also be considered and at least excudedYou should start with you family doctor for first assessment and exam. He can direct you from thereLet me know if you need any further clarifications
If this satisfies your question, please complete the stars rating above. This is how we get credit for our service. You may still email me with questions about this topic after the rating. Best wishes