Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

Please help. Been bleeding rectally with in

Customer Question

Please help. Been bleeding rectally for days with slime in poop as well. Blood is dark red. My liver is enlarged to 25 and and liver enzymes are three times what the normal is suppose to be. Went to hospital and have been using their suppository they gave me to stop the bleeding and pain but not helping. Since nine this morning I've filled up over night poise pad six times with blood and some slimy mucus stuff. I'm in so much pain I can barely sit. Also abdominal pain and and can't stop my urine when I wipe. Like it just keeps coming out when not suppose to
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Your situation is complex and concerning. I advise that you go to ER ..Ongoing lower GI bleeding may lead to severe anemia in need of transfusion.Liver disease may be related to bleeding too easily ( liver makes key proteins which help bleeding to stop) these factors need to be checked ..Source of bleeding needs to be identified You need help from a gastroenterologist I hope that this information is helpful for youLet me know if you have further questions or concernsI will be happy to get back with youIf my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedbackThank you and Best Regards,Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They also found a nine mm nodule in my left lung and said lab work showed signs of pancreatitis but did cat scan didn't show any stones. But I wasn't bleeding like this. I'm going through about six pads every 12 hours. An extremely sore
Hello again,You have much going on...Pancreatitis is serious diagnosis as well...Lower GI bleed not stopping would be highest priority..You belong in hospital now with these problems however I hope that you get the care that you need as soon as possible ...Best regards!Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My wbc was 15.5 five days ago
My row was 15.0
Lipase was 80
Alt 81
ast 46
Calcium 0.2
Hello again,Your WBC being so high adds to urgency ALT/ AST not extreme but not main issue here either ...You need follow up of hemoglobin/ hematocrit to evaluate anemia ...Vital signs and bleeding need to be monitored Different type measures of calcium and units ...so if you have specifics that would help interpret that result ( ionized ? Ca = 1.03 to 1.23 mmol/L) Total calcium = 2 to 2.6 mmol/ L ...(9- 10.5 mg/dL) so what you report as calcium needs clarification ....Again your history indicates to me that you should be in hospital being evaluated now !!Best regards ***** *****!!Anthony Bray MD