Dr  S.A.Alam
Dr S.A.Alam, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS/FCPS/MRCP(R) U.K

I have 4 swollen lymph nodes. 1 under my right jaw another

Customer Question

Hi i have 4 swollen lymph nodes. 1 under my right jaw another under left jaw one on back of my head and other on my supraclavicular on the left side. Since 2015 i have lost 16lbs in weight which is not like me. Im concerned i have cancer and my doctor has done nothing about it. Im so scared
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I have a deviated septum. Iron deficiency. I constantly go thr toilet all the time especially at night
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr S.A.Alam replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question, IF these nodes are palpable and enlarged then these need a biopsy to ensure these are not due to serious problems like cancer. I suggest you get a second opinion from another doctor if your primary doctor is not helping.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have had a ct scan done on 1 of them by a ent who said benign but these others developed. I have lost the weight too. Any ideas