Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Given another zpack after complete around 4 days ago should

Customer Question

given another zpack after complete around 4 days ago should I take the next round
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: had taken a zpak Completed Monday I had when first got sick ...went to doctor on Wednesday he didn't give any meds just said it was viral infection take over the counter not better today called doc called in zpak should I take it
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: don't have spleen
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidif you have a viral infection, taking a z pack won't help you get better faster.it doesn't sound like the last z pack worked for you either.another z pack most likely won't work for youwhat symptoms are you having now?how old are you?