Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have a new girlfriend that I really like. Things seem

Customer Question

Hi. I have a new girlfriend that I really like. Things seem like they are heading towards marriage. We enjoy each other sexually. I am able to make her orgasm multiple times within 10-2o min of sex. The problem is that I can on for up to an hour with her and still not have an orgasm. I have yet to finish in her. I am 42 and have a strong sex drive. I was able to cum in my ex 6 out 10 times. I think she now feels bad that I please her but she does not please me. Help. I am concerned?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidare you able to climax if you masturbate?if you are able to climax if you masturbate, you should show her how you masturbate and climax and show her how you like to be touched to climax.