Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

My blood level went down from 11 to 6. and it started to

Customer Question

my blood level went down from 11 to 6. and it started to happen since i got married which is after December 26 2015. i was a virgin.
and the picture i attached is today morning. my husband penis was full with this cottage cheese discharge like substance, i have really foul smell coming from my vagina and it hurts to even pee. it seems like someone tear m or cut me down . it is very painful to have intercourse, my vagina gets really dry and i usually bleed or have some red blood spots after sex.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 5 months ago.
HiI do not do phone callsBut thanks for requesting me.What additional questions do you have