Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

I have the flu and it is the Third day. I have had a fever

Customer Question

I have the flu and it is the Third day. I have had a fever running from 100 to 102. I am take Tylenol every 4-6 hours. I have developed a redness on my cheeks and a very red nose. Should I be concerned?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have no cough and small amount of congestion.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question.Can you please send me a picture or two of the redness on your cheeks?Are your cheeks sore to touch or pressure?Please let me know.Regards