Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution

Prednisone 20mg JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with

Customer Question

prednisone 20mg
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Was told have sinusitis was given azithromysin 250 mg tabs and prednisone 20mg. The Prednisone made my BP rise( taking Lisinopril 10mg per day for BP) and my sugar wen up(Type 2 diabetic) I asked the Pharm if I could stop taking the steroid due to the anxiety, high bp and sugar is that ok?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Still feel the pressure in my head from the sinus
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 5 months ago.
If you have been on the steroid less than a week you can stop itif longer, you need to wean offlet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again: for using
Thanks for this questionplease don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it :)if you have more questions, just reply