Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

When i wake up in the morning i always get an oily face really

Customer Question

when i wake up in the morning i always get an oily face really oily i mean and its always like that might that be what is causing my pimples cos m tired of them
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 7 months ago.
HelloYes.this contributes to pimples.It can be a combination of diet, genetics and hormone levels, as well as how you take care of your skin.I would see an internal medicine doctor AND a dermatologist. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/
Expert:  Dr. David replied 7 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidthere are good anti-oil acne facial washes on the market which can help clear up your skin.Proactive facial wash can help.Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Foam Wash is a good facial wash.how old are you? changing your diet and avoiding oily and fatty foods can help.if over the counter acne facial washes don't help, your doctor can prescribe stronger acne treatments for you like prescription antibiotic ointments and creams which can help clear up your skin.also your doctor can do blood work to check your thyroid and hormone levels. low thyroid hormone levels can cause oily and clamy skin sometimes.this can be corrected if found.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 6 months ago.
HelloI caution you that this problem is not simple.We do not treat or diagnose on line.Your first step is NOT to try more products, but to see a medical doctor.I am a double board certified US doctor, and that is what I recommend.Please click a positive here.