DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

Pearl yesterday I was diagnosed with myocardial effusion

Customer Question

hi pearl yesterday I was diagnosed with myocardial effusion and VSD I am 57 with no prior health issues and now we have to do an echo with contrast. things are not boding well and the ekg suggest silent heart attack prior ot this. I have always been healthy and fit so this is all quite tramatizing
JA: OK. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have no idea what will happen or what I am at rsk for but all of this is very sad and upsetting
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: I had hepatisi c, cured last year no issues with that ever and I have MGUS and he knows all that
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 10 months ago.
HiWhat is your question?I understand the situation.What question are you asking?
YesabsolutelyDon't worry.Please click a positive.At the top of the page.Find me anytime.
Please ignore the last post: site glitch