Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

I have a under the big toenail a fungus from obviously a pedicure.

Customer Question

I have a under the big toenail a fungus from obviously a pedicure. I have tried the medication they gave me but it helps some with it but then it will come back again and a small portion of the nail has turned black what do I need to do. Thus has gone on and off for about 6 months
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Is this hard to get rid of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 9 months ago.
Thanks for this questionWhat medication did you try?oral lamisil?
Thanks for this questionplease don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it :)if you have more questions, just reply