Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

My heart rate is at 130 is this dangerous? The monitor does

Customer Question

my heart rate is at 130 is this dangerous? The monitor does not indicate IHR. Blood pressure is 123/80
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 7 months ago.
Thanks for this questionYes, this is dangerousyou need to go to ER immediatelyI am a cardiology expert on this site and you need to go in
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 7 months ago.
Hi, I don't think this is an emergency if BP is normalJust wit relax and see if that comes down to less than 100,If that doesn't come down then you can go to hospital.Heart varies from time to time.
70 to 100 is normal and if you exercise or get tensed up, it can go to 120.If no symptoms, wait and relax, and observe for some 10 minutes.If it persists for more than half an hour, then go to hospital Any doubts please ask or request to leave a positive rating
Did you go in?
How are you doing now?
Did you go in?
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 6 months ago.
Request to leave a positive rating. Best Regards