Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Is it possible person to pass a fish hook through there

Customer Question

Is it possible for a person to pass a fish hook through there urine
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question.Can you please elaborate what you mean when you say "fish hook"?Please let me know.Regards
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Like a fish hook you go fishing with
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your elaboration.Fish hook cannot be passed in the urine.It is not possible.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I had what looked like a fish hook come out of my penis when I urinated. Also just had a stent remoal too for kidney stones. Just wanted to know if that's even possible for a person to do that
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 6 months ago.
No it is not possible for a person to do that.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 6 months ago.
This session is open for any further questions that you may have. I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards